Started career in the sales departments of Samsung and Hyundai
• 8 years+ experience in managing imported automobile sales business in Korea.
• 8 years+ experience as an individual investor, gained extensive knowledge in international Forex trading
• Established KJ Planning in 2016 as a headquarter of KJ Group, responsible for making strategic decisions for the whole group as a Chief Executive Officer
3 years experience in Nomura Securities individual and corporate sales department, engaged in sales to institutional investors and companies subject to the public offering
• Established a business consulting service in 1991
• 25 years+ experience as an advisory for business development in various areas including IT, engineering, tutoring franchise, construction, and elderly nursing
• Participated in the establishment of KJ Group in 2016 and has been working as a director of corporate planning department
Pioneered the Won-Dollar foreign exchange over-the-counter trading board with leverage in 2000 and contributed to the Ministry of Finance and Economy's authentic interpretation in regard to foreign currency futures and foreign exchange margin trading.
• Obtained full experience of global over-the-counter(OTC) market through the world's top 10 Forex brokers and technology firms
• Global market expert who has expanded his knowledge and experience of global exchange and OTX market in partnership with Fidelity Information Services (FIS; formerly SunGard), a global company that has connectivity to all markets around the world
• Working for KJ Group as a director of KJ Glovice KR since 2019
Various experience of development of a financial solution, lease installment financing, credit financing, wholesale financing through the managing experience of Kumho Finance, a credit specialized company
• Founded Hanju Finance, which specializes in investment trusts, and has a rich experience that combines finance and technology based on direct financing experience of project financing and REITS
• Convergence financial expert who has more than 10 years of Forex experience in overseas securities companies and has excellent adaptability and openness in a rapidly changing global environment
• Working for KJ Group as a director of G-SARAM since 2019
Investing in start-ups involves risks, including illiquidity, lack of dividends, loss of capital and it should be done as part of a diversified portfolio. Gunnga is targeted exclusively at investors who are sufficiently sophisticated to understand these risks and make their own financial decisions.
We do not give legal advice. Please consult your local laws and a financial adviser before finalising any deal. Do not exchange money until you have completed your own due diligence. We cannot be responsible for your actions outside this site.